I thought of how today was going to be a boring and edgy and tiring day. I thought of how this week was going to be all work and no play.
Then I thought again how I have not thanked God for all the things that HE has given to me. I thought about how I have not been grateful for His blessings upon me.
I thought of how I had a motto - "Your life is in your hands, you decide whether to be happy."
Forgotten...
A common case of "amnesia thankfulia"
-------------
So let me list down a few things that I am thankful for:
I thank God for:
1. My family - my grandparents, my parents and my siblings
2. My job - near home, can wake up late(r)
3. Good colleagues in the office
4. The church, where I can stay on the path
5. The new maid
6. A dog that can efficiently take care of the house
7. Good friends
8. The ability to think out of the box
9. The sun and the air-con
--------------
With all that, I am trying to block out other thoughts such as... (i'm supposed to block it out...)
So... Have a good day and let His goodness overflow...
Isn't there a TV ad that goes "overflowing with goodness..."
---------------
No comments:
Post a Comment