15 July 2008

For the Many Issues...

There are so many things that can be written and I'm wondering what to write.

From a choice of:

1. Church problems
2. Work headaches
3. Church publicity/activities
4. Clowning sorrows
5. Family worries

It doesn't seem at all motivating to pick any one of those mentioned above.

BUT... It does make us wonder how often we think of anything else other than the problems and issues we face? Can we push it aside at all?

---------------

I've been searching for churches in Johor Bahru and it's quite surprising how few there are in JB - or those that has information online.

I've created another blog for COGSJB.

COGSJB BLOG

We already have another website under geocities.

To me, the more the merrier.

It'll be filled with all sorts of information and writings and what have we to put onto the sites.

I've also registered the church with hotfrog directory. The reason for all this?

There are people who still search for details online, (such as me) and would like to know more about churches in JB.

----------------

No comments: