09 July 2008

DreamFactory - Superband

This write up will be about DreamFactory.

Honestly, I have not watched a single SuperBand show on TV. I'm wondering why...

I think it's the timing and the day it's held - I never seem to be able to catch a glimpse of it.

However, I would like to announce that Eric, the drummer, is my secondary schoolmate and he was this very enthusiastic person who liked Vanilla Ice (Ice Ice Baby) so much, he cut his hair like Vanilla - square cropped.

And, as you can see, i think that's where Eric learnt how to pose!! :Þ



I hardly recognise him now. The last I saw him was for the Bukit Panjang Government High Anniversary at the school field a few years back. He still looks young. Maybe it's the makeup, maybe it's the lights. But he doesn't look his 29 years of age. Or have you hit 30?

-------

The band's got an impressive resume and I do not doubt their quality.

Music will always be a dream - it hits your subconscious.

So watch them on MONDAYS 8:00pm and vote for them!!



I'll try to remember the Monday too, and watch them in action.

No comments: