11 April 2008

It's Basically Elementary

The title doesn't mean much.

It's just a post to tell all of you that I am going for a clown job tonight for a birthday party for a 7 year old kid.

Just realised that I'm out of practice and it's been about 3 months since I last did clowning.

And after work, there's not much 'inspiration' and 'motivation' to put on the greasy thick make-up and entertain about 100+ adults and kids.

When I asked the lady-cum-mummy how many people were going to attend, I got a shock when she said "about 100".... in the coolest of manner. I was glad it was through the phone, if not. she would have seen the surprise on my face.

It's going to be a crazy party tonight. It's likely that they called a lot of business people and relatives.

I always get the pre-event jitters. Yeah, you might say that I've been doing this for so many years, so what's there to be scared of?

Every function is different because people are different.

So, pray that I will be able to make everyone happy.

To Salad d Clown....

1 comment: