13 January 2008

Tis Time To Think Through The Troubles

I love 5-day week jobs!!

I have Saturday and Sunday off, (obviously) and I can enjoy my weekend.

Sleeping in on Saturdays until 12pm - as if to make up for all the lost sleep in the past 5 days.

Sunday @ church and WHATEVER I want to do after that - today was "SIMS - Castaway" day.

----------

There was a time when I was ecstatic about losing 7kg.

Now...

I have put on 3kg. That was because of Christmas.

If, with logical calculations and methodogical reasoning, I a festive season is in co-relation with the amount of kilograms I gain, then I can safely conclude that I will put on another 3kg by Chinese New Year.

Got that?

Basically says that I will be fatter by CNY...

If that's so, then I will be back to square one.

It's food, food, food... And if I may blame someone for going overseas soon, and because of that, there will be more dinners and "I wanna eat that for the last time", I will again be gaining the kilograms.

**hangs head**

And me dad was just telling me today that I "WON THE BET".

That was a "lose weight bet" made 3 years ago... Hahahahahahah!

No comments: