07 January 2008

Blessed be the Name

This year is turning out to be a very interesting year.

I tell others about Phillipians 4:8

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

I will put up, write positive stuff.

---------
Whatever is true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent, praiseworthy...

I will write of those...

---------

I just gave popo a picture of our family lunch held at grand straits a bout 2 years (?) ago. And a picture of Salad d Clown - knowing that she loves to see me in the costume and red nose.

I would like to think that my grandma will take out the pictures and look at it and smile to herself and feel all warm and fuzzy.

She saw the family photo and when I told her that it was probably two years ago, she went,

"Oh... No wonder everyone looks so pretty and young!"

----------
I love you Popo.

No comments: