03 October 2007

to day is duh day

a story


Stars were spinning over her head. The noise around her were deafening. She wanted to just shout and ask them all to keep quiet and let her rest.

Pulling her blanket over her head, she tried to block out the noise outside her window. A train rocked her room barely fifty feet away. The room next door was filled with shouts and curses of a couple fighting. She hoped the ambulance and police will not be there later.

A dog barked and yelped when a vagrant kicked him in the ribs. A gunshot was heard from afar.

What have I gotten myself into? She thought to herself.

----------

to be continued...

PS: It's late at night and if i continue, I will not sleep. If you'd like to continue, please do so in my comments. I'll just paste it on...

No comments: