14 December 2006

It's the time for giving

God gave His all.

What will we be giving to God this Christmas?

---------

I pray that God give me the energy and stamina to do all the things I have to do this Christmas.

---------

My back is better now. But I'm very busy with many many activities this month. If I do not reply or update or call you... I'm busy. REALLY am...

I only ask that I hang on and pray for God to show me what I have to do here and now.

---------

I want my PS2 Guitar Hero's 'guitar controller' for Christmas... please...

---------

2 comments:

Daniel Loke said...

Merry Christmas to you....
This year I will be enjoying myself in the Christmas dinner and enjoying your MC.... Merry Christmas..... ho ho ho!!

c | O w N o said...

hope you enjoyed the dinner! It was great to see you!