11 October 2006

In moments like these...

I have decided to quit my job and take on a challenge that was given to me.

I won't be in S'pore anymore. Moving back home to JB.

I was counting the number of years that I have been away and was utterly SHOCKED to find out that I have been staying out for 9 whole years - to study and to work. That's a long time.

It's a major thought how I might be able to adapt being back home again.

I will tell you all about what I'm going to do next month. Not now. If you're overly curious, call me and ask!

-----------

It'll be by God's grace to help me through this challenge - an opportunity that I don't intend to let go.

Help to remind me, always, to keep my eyes on God.

------------

I'll be going to HK and GZ and SZ next week. Quite a rush to get from one place to another. Don't quite understand why we need to go to so many places, but, hey... I will just follow.

Till next week.

------------

2 comments:

c | O w N o said...

Thanks for the verses. For the reminder and the assurance.

Anonymous said...

It's been quite a while since you mentioned about this.... So you have made up your mind... I will pray for you on the path that youa re going to embarked on.... If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it....