05 September 2006

'pain'tience

Certain changes in the office. 3 persons decided to quit and leave - all in the same month. Now, it's chaos in the office and I'm suddenly asked to take on another person's stuff on top of the stuff I'm already doing. I don't think a raise is gonna help with making me feel better about the workload.

HOWEVER, I will only mention this here and not complain about it because it is not healthy to talk about such things negatively for too long. Talk about it once and do my best after... I only pray for God to give me the wisdom and strength to do it all well.. excellence for Him.

The work here is not like my funny, silly work. It's serious and tedious. An opposite. I always think that God has put me here to tame me. To keep my wildness in check. To tie down my helium balloons and not float up into the clouds and get lost. Therefore... I shall not complain.

-------------------------------------

It's September now... 4 more months to the end of 2006. Time is not waiting, babeh!! Time does not wait...

-------------------------------------

No comments: