I'll be going for the festival of praise tonight...
Well, I'll ATTEMPT to go. I cannot imagine the number of people who will be there. Don Moen and CCC Worship band...
It's quite exciting actually. I had to warn dad and mum beforehand about the crowd. I don't want them to get their hopes up too high and then get irritated at the crowds booking seats by throwing their bags on the seats once they enter. It's gonna be mayhem!
Anyway, I think i remember cifu asking me if we can have a young adult sunday in Sept.... a vague memory...
I did the praise & worship workshop last saturday. NOT exactly extremely interesting i had to add in a bit of mandarin here and there. BUT... thank God, it all turned out well. I think the musicians were more interested in the chord progressions.
But the time is coming and is already here when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. The Father is looking for anyone who will worship him that way. For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth.[John 4:23-24]
Bro & Sis: When will we go to a studio, one of those dodgy mat- rocker-type place and make some music?
I've gGot a busy weekend... busy busy weekend.
Check out the blogs below...
COGS Blog
MIGHTY KIDS Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment