15 June 2006

We were once youths...

COGS Church Camp 2006 - Love God, Love One Another

We've come a long way...
























Milo ice and teh tarik and all things good and super sweet!

-------------

Dear Daniel and Trix,

This post is dedicated to you and to bless you in all your future undertakings! (so formal huh?)

WOI! like i said before, it's not as if you're going to US or UK. only Singapore mah. I'm also here. But it'll be a loss to us all for not having you there in church on on sundays. I would miss Trix's superb piano accompaniment. Trix is one of the few pianist who knows how to feel the mood around and play what is appropriate. Sensitive.

So I need pianists now...

Daniel's the one man who knows where everything is in the church. every corner of it. (i think lah) A great help when help was needed at the most crucial period. Your service to us all is not forgotten and never will.

There would have been times when friction among people made it unbearable. But you have pulled through and we all still love you! I think the old folks like my grandmama will miss you very much. miss your tenor voice and your kind words.

My prayer for you is that the two of you go hand in hand, seeking God's will and His purpose in your lives.

Take care and God's peace always be your guide...

Your sister in Christ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the words from you heart... Yes, we were once youths... and now we are Young Adults (not yet Adult, ha ha ha !!)

Thank you so much for all your loves and best wishes, we will bring all the sweet memories and good wishes and advises from you and all the people from COGS to Singapore. I especially will miss MC together with you... especially the time when we were on the stage and didn't know what to do?????? God help us.... yet somehow we were able to complete the task that were given to us...

Sorry if I had offended or hurt you in any way that knowing or unknowing. I thank you for seeing my changes from a TORN to a sweet roses...

I hope that you can continue to support me through prayers for the next Three years and keep in touch... (we are just one Johor Straits away and you are staying and working in Singapore)

Bye, COGS.... the church that raise me up to maturity....

Thanks, COGS... for all the people and experiences...

Take care...

Daniel LOke