23 September 2005

Pieces of Life

We were sharing during our young adults our little markers that we've had during our course of life.

For every event that happened, the people in the past used to build altars or make a monument from stone to remember the event.

The first thing that camt to mind was how we cannot use stones to build anything or anywhere anymore now. It would just be swept away or carried off by the MBJB.

So, that's not possible.

I bought myself a PS2. Yeah, i did. New toy.

I brought it back to be modded and i bought myself several games. I realise I prefer cars and 1-on-1 fights rather than those strategy games that take too long to complete or obtain results.

My concentration span has diminished to a minute pea-sized orb of constant turnover.

What was i about to say???? ***frowns***

I am up to my head with the annual dinner. I never knew it would ne THIS troublesome. I think after a few m ore of this, I will think about being a professional wedding planner or dinner coordinator.

I shall be very busy for the next 3 months till after christmas.

I have been trying to jog everyweek. So far, it's been successful. Not very far distance. Did not really push myself very hard, but it's been good.

I don't seem to be losing any weight. Maybe it's because i'm taking in as much as i'm burning, with equal fervour and determination.

To the day where I wear an M size....

1 comment:

Net said...

hey, sis!
when's the day to watch stomp?? date?
btw, yeah, to the day you wear an M size. sld get a treadmiller in the house. how much does one cost?