27 July 2005

Cheese & Raisins

it's been a long time since I posted anything here. I would like to clarify that I'm still alive and breathing and my back is not painful anymore (if you know taht I had backache a few weeks ago).

I've had a trip to Kukup recently with my colleagues. I organised it. Not easy, but I pulled it through.

I'm also involved with the organising of the dinner and dance and a farewell dinner for our head who is going to a rival bank.

I am also busy with updating of many policies and procedures and questionnaires and audit comments that are driving me up the wall.

---------

the trip was good. 25 of us in total. two vans picked up the people from my office block and drove them all the way to kukup, via second link. Apparently it was quite fast. they arrived by 1:30pm and we ate and walked and talked and they played mahjong and we ate again and sang songs and ate again.

So it was, overall, a rather enjoyable trip.

---------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello darling! :) Miss you lar.

Glad to know you're having an awesome time and that the back is doing fine! My mom was worried there for a minute. Be safe, k.

Much love,
the 'other' backside.