One week came and gone.
One week vanished into thin air.
One week filled with work and planning and a movie and a musical.
How happening is that?
I got cheap tickets for Batman Begins. An idealist's show. A fantasy that someone could change the world.
Even if Bruce Wayne wanted change, he was only looking at Gotham City and no where else. He couldn't.
We might get upset and demotivated in doing something for God. All that we do never seem to be enough. Never seem to make a difference. We're not asked to impact the whole universe. We were only asked to touch the lives of those we know and those around us - as a start.
I always seem to have this gnawing feeling that I'm supposed to be doing more than what I'm currently doing.
When will i be able to get rid of that feeling. When will I be doing what I'm supposed to do (which i have no idea what).
I'm getting restless at workplace again.
-----------
I'm organising the dinner and dance for the whole business unit. Involves 150 people. I have an ad hoc committee of about 8 people. I have some money to spend and decisions to make and to think of the best program to have for the people.
It's gonna be a very normal theme of Retro.
I don't know how to make it any better. I could call it circus night. But it might be too late now.
Also, i would still have to consult my team. Have to be diplomatic and get majority's comments.
-----------------
I needed to get my mind off my usual routine of work which was sapping all my juices. I don't mind organising all these things. It's fun. It gives me a little bit of excitement .
I'm an adrenalin-lacking gal looking for some perks. <-- NOT a personals ad.
1 comment:
'If God only used perfect people, nothing would ever get done'
'Your most effective ministry will come out of your deepest hurts'
'What you are is God's gift to you; what you do with yourself is your gift to God'
Whoever wants to be great must become a servant(Mark 10:43)
Fr:The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren.
Post a Comment