If convenience is to make things simple, I don't understand how today's telephone is deemed convenient.
Convenience is a conditioning effect.
Hence, convenience is relative.
**frowns**
Too chim. Please take a while to digest that.
My Sony Ericssion K700i:
A comprehensive device with enough functions to entertain me and keep my records of phone numbers that I now never remember.
Clear pictures from camera. Only lousy thing is the battery that goes flat within one day if you talk on the phone for only an hour (all added up). Wonder why they make batteries that die so fast. Might as well carry a generator with me!! Or the type of battery that you wind up and it gets charged from the winding up (kinetic energy).
The MP3 is clear and speaker is clear. The joystick is not that comfortable to use.
aside: (batang gembira - joystick) **laughs**
----------
If you think i'm so free to write all this... I beg to differ.
I'm so stressed up that I need other avenues or outlets of pressure. To get my mind totally out of the situation I am currently in.
-----------
Ok. The moral of the story is, use the telephone and sms me sometime.
Have a good day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment