06 November 2004

I Am Who I Am

At the age of fifteen. Life was all about not being fair. Life was all about why I was in this world.

At the age of fifteen. Spiritualism is not top of the list.

COGS started when I was fifteen. It became a part of me. There was not many people.

Honestly, I cannot remember the exact date that I can call 'born again'. I know for sure I did not know what I was getting into when I was baptised. But when I actually realised it, I dont know. God revealed the whole mysterious works of redemption in a very subtle manner.

I remembered being confused about what the whole dying on the cross and the blood and the body meant. I never could grasp what it all meant. It flew over the fifteen year old's head...

With a small shoplot of twenty people, we sang we prayed, we encouraged.

I was encouraged (or tricked) into playing the keyboard. I was roped in to help with the kids. I was asked to help out with the Women's fellowship ( yeah... I was only fifteen. They were desperate.)

It's interesting, in the family of God, there is no condemnation. Big word. It means being strongly disapproved.

I have NEVER had one time where I was scolded or scorned or looked down during my course of serving God.

NEVER!

***deep in thought***

It's this uplifting and encouraging atmosphere that brings out the best in each of us youngster. People look at me and say I'm so talented. I'm not. I'm just 'fortified'... by all the good words and praises and cheering on by all you good folks.

I like the word - FORTIFIED...

LET'S ALL BE FORTIFIED BY GOD!

No comments: