08 October 2014

Happenings in 2014

I looked through my blog and thought of how many things have happened in the past years. 

Now for this year of 2014, so many things have occurred, causing me to pause (right now) and write about them, lest I forget. 

**************

The year started as with any other year, with the following events:

- Phuket self-drive holiday with the family

- Grandpa passed away at the age of 96 on 5 Feb

- Krabi holiday

- Dad's birthday bash at an Indian restaurant

- Taipei trip with sister for cousin's wedding and homestay with hot spring bath

- Toastmasters International Convention 2014 at Kulala Lumpur Convention Centre

- Melbourne 7 day trip 

********

That's about all for now. Another three months to go before the end of the year. 

Life has been good, interesting. Work has been kind. Friends have been exciting. 

*********

"New" is always an adrenalin rush for me. 

New friends
New job 
New activities
New food

When will I ever learn to sit still? 

*******

I did discover that I speak better Mandarin than my sister. 

I found out that I procrastinate to the max. 

I realise that it's time for me to resurface. 

*******

Till then. 


Sugar & spice, 
Cakes and mice,
Love & lies,
Charlotte is nice. 



No comments: